Our training and conference facility is located at Station #2:
957 Calle Calabasas
Rio Rico, AZ 85648.
Facilities consist of 2 - 30' x 40' training rooms, which can be used separately or opened up into a 60' x 40' training room. Each small room can hold 30 people seated at tables or over 75 when opened up into the larger room.
Each individual room consists of a ceiling mounted digital projector, computer with 17' flat screen, DVD/CD/VCR player, 200w 4 - speaker sound system, and lighting controls.
Room 1 also has a small kitchen that includes a refrigerator, microwave, and a commercial coffee maker. There are handicap accessible bathrooms. The parking lot is well lit and can hold over 40 vehicles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Rio Rico Medical and Fire District (RRMFD) will allow the use of their training facilities under the following terms/conditions.
Your electronic submission below will indicate that you have read and understand the conditions of this agreement. A RRFD representative will review and contact you once your application has been received and the reservation is secured.
- Room Rental Fee: $80.00 per room/daily for a half-day meeting. $150.00 per room/daily for full day use.
- Evening functions may only be reserved until 10:00 PM. (Fees include use of the kitchenette adjacent to Training Room #1 and the audio visual equipment, overhead projector, power point projector, TV/VCR/screen, dry erase board).
- Unless billing arrangements are secured in advance, full payment is due prior to arrival.
- There is a $40.00 cancellation fee (per room) for reservations that are cancelled less than 24-hours in advance. No show reservations will be charged the full amount for the first day.
- Smoking Policy: Rio Rico Fire District is a non-smoking campus. Smoking is not allowed in the training rooms, rest rooms or anywhere on the premises, including the parking lot and other outdoor areas.
- Room Set Up: Please remember that our staff consists of emergency personnel. We suggest, therefore, that you arrive 30 minutes in advance of your meeting room to check the facilities and room set-up.
- Please leave the area as you found it. You will be charged a clean-up fee (minimum of $50) if RRFD must clean up. If the room is found dirty when you arrive, let RRFD personnel know immediately. There is a 30-minute setup and cleanup period for each meeting.
- If there is any problem with the kitchen or bathrooms, please let a RRFD staff member know immediately. (i.e., no paper towels, toilet paper, toilet overflowing, etc.)
- The kitchenette is equipped with a sink, refrigerator, coffee maker and a microwave. Although the room rental fees provide use of the equipment, please bring your own supplies (coffee, cream, sugar, cups, etc.). Please take with you or throw out any food items left after your training or let RRFD staff know that they are being left behind.
- If there is a personal injury or accident, you must fill out the proper injury report – contact RRFD Staff immediately.
- If any electronic (or other equipment) is damaged, you will be charged repair/replacement costs.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING in the center crossover or in front of any apparatus bays. No parking inany “designated” parking areas (i.e. Handicap parking, Sheriff, etc.). Violators will be ticketed/towed.
- Please provide a certificate of insurance naming Rio Rico Fire District as beneficiary.
- If the event will be serving/allowing alcoholic beverages, please provide RRFD with the appropriate licensefrom Santa Cruz County.